At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are 100% recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all utensils by boiling, for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water & allow to cool to feeding temperature. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Measure the required volume of cooled, boiled water into a cup or bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50ml of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.