Aptamil Gold+ Pronutra S2
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 438 500
A premium follow-on formula that nutritionally supports the immune system today and into the future.1–5For healthy infants from six months as a partial or complete breast milk substitute, as part of a mixed diet.
Helps to lay the foundations for a child’s future health.Contains Nutricia’s blend of prebiotic oligosaccharides (90% scGOS+, 10% lcFOS++), 0.8g per 100mL, which when introduced within the first 6 months of life has been shown in clinical trials to :
- Nutritionally support the immune system by stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria closer to that of breast fed infants.1,2
- Promotes a softer, more regular stool pattern.1
Nutritionally complete for infants from 6 months :
- Whey dominant cows’ milk based-formula.
- Vitamins and minerals to support normal infant growth and development.
- Omega-3 DHA* (fish oil) and omega-6 AA** LCPs# to help support brain, eye and nervous system development.3-5
Contraindications for use
Contains cows’ milk, fish and soy.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|6-8 months||200mL||4||3 – 5|
|9-12 months||200mL||4||3 – 4|
*1 scoop = 7.7g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 56mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Contains cows’ milk, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Per 100mL|
|— Whey||52 %|
|— Casein||48 %|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||13.8 mg|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)||19.8 mg|
|Vitamin A||68 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.3 mg-α-T.E|
|Vitamin K||6.1 μg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||64 μg|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||162 μg|
|Vitamin B~6~||57 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.37 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||0.75 mg|
|Pantothenic acid (B~5~)||0.62 mg|
|Vitamin C||19.4 mg|
|# Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
* Short chain galacto-oligosaccharides
** Long chain galacto-oligosaccharides
Milk solids, vegetable oils (contains emulsifier (soy lecithin)), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate)), short chain galacto-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish oil, sodium, caseinate, whey protein, emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, di-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium ascorbate)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, taurine, choline chloride, inositol, L-carnitine.
- Moro G et al. J Paediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2002; 34:291–295.
- Moro G et al. Arch Dis Child 2006; 91:814–819.
- Koletzko B et al. J Perinat Med 2008; 36:5–14.
- Birch et al. Am J Clin Nutr 2010; 91:848–859.
- Innis S et al. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2009; 48:S16–S24.