Aptamil® Profutura™ Toddler nutritional supplement
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 438 500
A premium toddler nutritional supplement designed to help meet the dietary needs of toddlers from 1 year old whose nutritional intake may not be adequate. It contains no sucrose and is free from artificial colours and flavours.
APTAMIL® PROFUTURA helps build strong foundations for:
Contraindications for use
Confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance. Not suitable before 12 months of age.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler.
- Add 2 level scoops of powder to 100mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|From 1 – 3 years||100ml||2||4|
*1 scoop = 9.2g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 57mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
This product contains cows’ milk products, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Avg Qty Per Serve||% Daily Intake Per Serve||Per 100ml|
|Energy||333 kJ||292 kJ|
|80 kcal||70 kcal|
|Protein||2.8 g||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrates||10.5 g||9.2 g|
|Sugars||10.3 g||9.0 g|
|Lactose||10.1 g||8.9 g|
|Total Fat||2.6 g||2.3 g|
|Saturated fatty acid||1.8 g||1.6 g|
|Monounsaturated fatty acid||0.58 g||0.51 g|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acid||0.13 g||0.11 g|
|Transaturated fatty acid||0.24 g||0.21 g|
|Total Omega 3(incl ALA)||69 mg||60 mg|
|— ALA a||20 mg||17.5 mg|
|— LCPUFAs b||48 mg||42 mg|
|— DHA c||33 mg||29 mg|
|— EPA d||9.8 mg||8.6 mg|
|Calcium||126 mg||18 %||110 mg|
|Phosphorus||83 mg||17 %||73 mg|
|Sodium||32 mg||28 mg|
|1.4 mmol||1.2 mmol|
|Magnesium||12.2 mg||15 %||10.7 mg|
|Iron||1.6 mg||27 %||1.4 mg|
|Zinc||0.66 mg||15 %||0.58 mg|
|Iodine||21 μg||31 %||18.9 μg|
|Vitamin A||72 ug-RE||24 %||63 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg||25 %||1.1 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.9 mg||39 %||1.7 mg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.08 mg||16 %||0.07 mg|
|Vitamin B~2~||0.20 mg||24 %||0.17 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.12 mg||18 %||0.11 mg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.18 μg||18 %||0.16 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||1.0 mg||21 %||0.90 mg|
|Folate||34 μg||34 %||30 μg|
|Vitamin C||13.7 mg||46 %||12.0 mg|
|ScGOS ^||1.35 g||1.18 g||1.18 g|
|lcFOS ^^||0.15 g||0.13 g||0.13 g|
|Bifidobacterium breve M16-V||550 milion cfu||478 milion cfu|
|*Daily intake per serve is based on the recommended dietary intake for children aged 1 – 3 years|
Milk solids, milk fat, short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish, milk, emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, di-alpha tocopherol)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, maltodextrin, emulsifier (soy lecithin), Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.
- Chatchatee P et al. 2012, 4th World Congr of Paed, Gastro, Hepa and Nutr. 2. Koletzko B et al. J Perinat Med 2008; 36:5–14. 3. Birch et al. Am J Clin Nutr 2010; 91:848–859. 4. Innis S et al. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2009; 48:S16–S24.