Aptamil® Profutura™ Toddler nutritional supplement
- Formulated especially for toddlers from 1 year whose nutritional intake may be inadequate.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 438 500
A premium toddler nutritional supplement designed to help meet the dietary needs of toddlers from 1 year old whose nutritional intake may not be adequate. It contains no sucrose and is free from artificial colours and flavours.
APTAMIL® PROFUTURA helps build strong foundations for:
Contraindications for use
Confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance. Not suitable before 12 months of age.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler.
- Add 2 level scoops of powder to 100mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|From 1 – 3 years||100ml||2||4|
*1 scoop = 9.2g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 57mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
This product contains cows’ milk products, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Avg Qty Per Serve||% Daily Intake Per Serve||Per 100ml|
|Energy||335 kJ||294 kJ|
|80 kcal||70 kcal|
|Protein||2.8 g||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrates||10.4 g||9.1 g|
|Sugars||10.2 g||8.9 g|
|Lactose||10.0 g||8.8 g|
|Total Fat||2.6 g||2.3 g|
|Saturated fatty acid||1.8 g||1.6 g|
|Monounsaturated fatty acid||0.59 g||0.52 g|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acid||0.13 g||0.12 g|
|Transaturated fatty acid||0.24 g||0.21 g|
|Total Omega 3(incl ALA)||70 mg||62 mg|
|— ALA a||20 mg||17.8 mg|
|— LCPUFAs b||49 mg||43 mg|
|— DHA c||34 mg||30 mg|
|— EPA d||10.0 mg||8.8 mg|
|Calcium||129 mg||18 %||113 mg|
|Phosphorus||85 mg||17 %||74 mg|
|Sodium||32 mg||28 mg|
|1.4 mmol||1.2 mmol|
|Magnesium||12.4 mg||16 %||10.9 mg|
|Iron||1.6 mg||27 %||1.4 mg|
|Zinc||0.67 mg||15 %||0.59 mg|
|Iodine||19.5 μg||28 %||17.1 μg|
|Vitamin A||78 ug-RE||26 %||68 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.6 μg||31 %||1.4 μg|
|Vitamin E||2.1 mg||41 %||1.8 mg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.1 mg||19 %||0.09 mg|
|Vitamin B~2~||0.22 mg||28 %||0.20 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.13 mg||18 %||0.11 mg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.24 μg||24 %||0.21 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||1.1 mg||22 %||0.95 mg|
|Folate||24 μg||24 %||21 μg|
|Vitamin C||15.0 mg||50 %||13.2 mg|
|Lutein||66 μg||58 μg|
|ScGOS ^||1.35 g||1.18 g||1.18 g|
|lcFOS ^^||0.15 g||0.13 g||0.13 g|
|Bifidobacterium breve M16-V||551 milion cfu||483 milion cfu|
|*Daily intake per serve is based on the recommended dietary intake for children aged 1 – 3 years|
Milk solids, milk fat, short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish, milk, emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, di-alpha tocopherol)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, maltodextrin, emulsifier (soy lecithin), Bifidobacterium breve M-16V.
- Chatchatee P et al. 2012, 4th World Congr of Paed, Gastro, Hepa and Nutr. 2. Koletzko B et al. J Perinat Med 2008; 36:5–14. 3. Birch et al. Am J Clin Nutr 2010; 91:848–859. 4. Innis S et al. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2009; 48:S16–S24.