Aptamil® Profutura™ Junior nutritional supplement
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 438 500
A premium toddler nutritional supplement designed to help meet the dietary needs of toddlers from 2 years old whose nutritional intake may not be adequate. It contains no sucrose and is free from artificial colours and flavours.
APTAMIL® PROFUTURA helps build strong foundations for:
Contraindications for use
Confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance. Not suitable before 12 months of age.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler.
- Add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|From 3 years||200ml||4||1-2|
*1 scoop = 9g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 56mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
This product contains cows’ milk products, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Avg Qty Per Serve||% Daily intake Per Serve||Per 100ml|
|Energy||643 kJ||287 kJ|
|154 kcal||69 kcal|
|Protein||6.8 g||3.0 g|
|Carbohydrates||19.6 g||8.7 g|
|— Sugars||19.2 g||8.6 g|
|— Lactose||19.1 g||8.5 g|
|Total Fat||4.9 g||2.2 g|
|Saturated fatty acid||3.4 g||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fatty acid||0.99 g||0.44 g|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acid||0.18 g||0.08 g|
|Trans||0.46 g||0.20 g|
|Total Omega 3 (incl ALA)||106 mg||47 mg|
|— ALA 1||38 mg||16.8 mg|
|— LCPUFAs 2||67 mg||30 mg|
|— DHA 3||39 mg||17.3 mg|
|— EPA 4||13.6 mg||6.1 mg|
|Calcium||297 mg||42 %||133 mg|
|Phosphorus||205 mg||41 %||91 mg|
|Sodium||103 mg||46 mg|
|4.5 mmol||2.0 mmol|
|Magnesium||27 mg||33 %||11.9 mg|
|Iron||2.2 mg||36 %||0.97 mg|
|Zinc||1.1 mg||24 %||0.49 mg|
|Iodine||25 μg||35 %||11.1 μg|
|Vitamin A||81 μg-RE||27 %||36 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.3 μg||26 %||0.59 μg|
|Vitamin E||2.2 mg||43 %||0.96 mg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.2 mg||39 %||0.09 mg|
|Vitamin B~2~||0.40 mg||50 %||0.18 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.26 mg||38 %||0.12 mg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.5 μg||50 %||0.22 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||1.9 mg||37 %||0.83 mg|
|Folate||46 μg||46 %||20 μg|
|Vitamin C||17.4 mg||44 %||7.8 mg|
|Lutein||67 μg||30 μg|
|ScGOS ^||1.35 g||0.6 g|
|lcFOS ^^||0.15 g||0.07 g|
|Bifidobacterium breve M-16-V||1.1 bilion cfu||489 bilion cfu|
Milk solids, milk fat, short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (contains milk), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish, milk, emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, di-alpha tocopherol)), emulsifier (soy lecithin), maltodextrin, Bifidobacterium breve M-16v.
- Chatchatee P et al. 2012, 4th World Congr of Paed, Gastro, Hepa and Nutr. 2. Koletzko B et al. J Perinat Med 2008; 36:5–14. 3. Birch et al. Am J Clin Nutr 2010; 91:848–859. 4. Innis S et al. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2009; 48:S16–S24.