Fortini Multi Fibre
For children 1-12 years
For the dietary management of:
- Disease related malnutrition in children.
- Patients with high energy and protein requirements.
- Growth failure.
- Constipation or diarrhoea.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 688 747
|Size||Code||Units per carton||Pharmacode|
A ready-to-use, high energy, nutritionally complete, fibre enriched oral supplement for children 1-12 years. Contains 300kcal and 6.8g protein per 200ml bottle.
Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a nutritional supplement in children aged 1-12 years.
- A higher percentage of fat, a lower percentage of protein and less fibre and iron compared to an adult supplement to cater specifically for the needs of children.
- Fibre enriched, MF6 fibre blend*, 3.0 g per bottle, to help maintain normal bowel function.
- Added carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- Available in 4 flavours.
- User friendly, easy to hold plastic bottles.
- Convenient resealable cap enables mess-free pouring.
*MF6 is a unique, patented blend of six soluble and insoluble fibres (soy polysaccharide, cellulose, resistant starch, gum arabic, oligofructose and inulin) reflecting the proportions of the different fibre types in a healthy diet.
Contraindication for use
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Due to fibre content, avoid high intake (>4 bottles/day) in children under 2 years.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy.
- No fish oil.
- Low in lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however, the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
- Halal certified.
|Average contents||Per 100ml||Per serve*|
|Energy||640 kJ||1280 kJ|
|153 kcal||306 kcal|
|Protein||3.3 (9%E) g||6.6 g|
|— Whey||0 g||0 g|
|— Casein||3.3 g||6.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||18.8 (49%E) g||37.6 g|
|— Sugars||7.4 g||14.8 g|
|As Lactose||<0.025 g||<0.05 g|
|Fat||6.8 (40%E) g||13.6 g|
|— Saturates||0.7 g||1.4 g|
|— Monounsaturates||4.1 g||8.2 g|
|— Polyunsaturates||2 g||4 g|
|ω6 / ω3 ratio||5:1||5:1|
|Fibre||1.5 (2% E) g||3.0 g|
|Soluble:Insoluble||60:40 g||60:40 g|
|Water||77 ml||154 ml|
|Vitamin A||61 μg-RE||122 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.5 μg||3.0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.9 mg-α-T.E||3.8 mg-α-T.E|
|Vitamin K||6 μg||12 μg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.23 mg||0.46 mg|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||0.24 mg||0.48 mg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||1.7 mg NE||3.4 mg NE|
|Pantothenic Acid (B~5~)||0.5 mg||1.0 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.18 mg||0.36 mg|
|Biotin||6 μg||12 μg|
|Folic Acid||23 μg||46 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.26 μg||0.52 μg|
|Vitamin C||15 mg||30 mg|
|Sodium||67 (65 choc) mg||134 (130 choc) mg|
|2.9 mmol||5.8 mmol|
|Potassium||140 (153 choc) mg||280 (306 choc) mg|
|Chloride||100 (92 choc) mg||200 (184 choc) mg|
|Calcium||84 mg||168 mg|
|Phosphorus||75 mg||150 mg|
|Magnesium||17 mg||34 mg|
|Iron||1.5 mg||3.0 mg|
|Zinc||1.5 mg||3.0 mg|
|Copper||135 μg||270 μg|
|Iodine||15 μg||30 μg|
|Manganese||0.23 mg||0.46 mg|
|Selenium||4.5 μg||9 μg|
|Fluoride||0.11 mg||0.22 mg|
|Chromium||5.3 (9 choc) μg||10.6 (18 choc) μg|
|Molybdenum||6 μg||12 μg|
|Carnitine||3 mg||6 mg|
|Choline||30 mg||60 mg|
|Carotenoids||0.15 mg||0.3 mg|
|Taurine||11 mg||22 mg|