GA1 Anamix Junior
- For the dietary management of proven Glutaric Aciduria Type I (GA1), in children aged one to ten years of age.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 688 747
|Size||Code||Units per carton|
|30 x 18g||89398||1|
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager
for your region.
An unflavoured lysine free, low tryptophan powdered drink mix containing a balanced mix of the other essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrate, fat (including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)), vitamins, minerals, trace elements and fibre.
Direction of Use
- Measure the required amount of water into a container or shaker and add the prescribed amount of GA1 Anamix Junior.
- Cover and shake until the powder has dissolved.
- The recommended dilution is 50ml of water plus one sachet (18g) of GA1 Anamix Junior.
- Best served chilled.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once reconstituted, store in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.