0 – 18 months / up to 9kg
For the dietary management of:
- Infants 0 – 18 months (or up to 9kg) with disease related malnutrition and growth failure.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 688 747
|Infatrini||Code||Units per carton||Pharmacode|
A nutritionally complete, high energy, ready-to-use feed for infants 0 – 18 months (or up to 9kg).
- 1kcal/ml, 3.25g protein per 125ml bottle (10%E) shown to promote catch up growth.1
- Whey dominant formulation to maximise tolerance.
- Contains a mixture of prebiotic fibres (GOS/FOS)*to support gut health.
- Now with optimal 1:1 LCP# ratio² to support healthy eye and brain development.
- Optimal osmolality for better tolerance (360mOsmol/kg H2O).
- Now with increased calcium & vitamin D to support bone health.
- Now with increased nucleotide content(4.3mg/100ml).
- Convenient 125ml bottle that can be given orally by teat or used as a tube feed (compatible with Flocare® Universal Feeding Sets).
Contraindication for use
- Not suitable for patients with Galactosaemia.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Infatrini must be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.
- Always ensure you follow preparation instructions exactly as incorrect preparation can make your baby ill.
Direction of Use
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Wash your hands. Use clean or sterilised utensils.
- Can be used at room temperature or warmed by placing bottle in warm water (do not microwave).
- Shake well and always check temperature before use.
- Once opened, close the bottle and store in refrigerator immediately and use within 12 hours.
- Maximum 4 hour hanging time for tube feeding.
- Always discard unfinished feeds.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy, fish oil.
- Not low in lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however, the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
|Average contents||Per 100ml||Per 125ml bottle|
|Energy||420 kJ||525 kJ|
|101 kcal||126 kcal|
|Protein||2.6 (10%E) g||3.25 (10%E) g|
|— Casein||1 g||1.25 g|
|— Whey||1.6 g||2 g|
|Carbohydrate||10.3 (41%E) g||12.9 (41%E) g|
|— Sugars||5.7 g||7.13 g|
|as Lactose||5.2 g||6.5 g|
|Fat||5.4 (48%E) g||6.75 (48%E) g|
|— Saturates||2.2 g||2.75 g|
|— Monounsaturates||2.1 g||2.63 g|
|of which MCT||0.6 g||0.75 g|
|— Polyunsaturates||1.1 g||1.38 g|
|Linoleic acid||799 mg||999 mg|
|α-Linolenic acid||139 mg||174 mg|
|DHA||17.6 mg||22 mg|
|EPA||5.01 mg||6.26 mg|
|ω6 / ω3 ratio||5:1||5:1|
|Fibre^||0.6 (1%E) g||0.75 (1%E) g|
|Soluble:Insoluble||1:0 g||1:0 g|
|Water||85 ml||106 ml|
|Sodium||37 mg||46 mg|
|1.6 mmol||2 mmol|
|Potassium||95 mg||119 mg|
|2.4 mmol||3 mmol|
|Chloride||62 mg||77.5 mg|
|Calcium||100 mg||125 mg|
|Phosphorus||50 mg||62.5 mg|
|Magnesium||9 mg||11 mg|
|Vitamin A||81 μg-RE||101 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.9 μg||2.38 μg|
|Vitamin E||2.1 mg-α-T.E||2.63 mg-α-T.E|
|Vitamin K||6.7 μg||8.38 μg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.15 mg||0.19 mg|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||0.2 mg||0.25 mg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||1.2 mg NE||1.5 mg NE|
|Pantothenic Acid (B~5~)||0.8 mg||1 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.11 mg||0.14 mg|
|Biotin||4 μg||5 μg|
|Folic Acid||16 μg||20 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.3 μg||0.38 μg|
|Vitamin C||14 mg||17.5 mg|
|Iron||1.2 mg||1.5 mg|
|Zinc||0.8 mg||1 mg|
|Copper||65 μg||81.25 μg|
|Iodine||18 μg||22.5 μg|
|Manganese||16 μg||20 μg|
|Selenium||2.2 μg||2.75 μg|
|Chromium||<8 μg||<10 μg|
|Molybdenum||<8 μg||<10 μg|
|β carotene||35 μg||43.75 μg|
|Choline||17 mg||21.25 mg|
|L-Carnitine||2 mg||2.5 mg|
|Inositol||25 mg||31.25 mg|
|Taurine||7 mg||8.75 mg|
|Nucleotides||4.3 mg||5.38 mg|
|Osmolality||360 mOsmol/kgH₂O||360 mOsmol/kgH₂O|
Demineralised water, skimmed cow’s milk, maltodextrin, vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil (contains soy lecithin), medium chain triglycerides (coconut and palm kernel oil), corn oil, single cell oil), lactose (from cow’s milk), dietary fibres (galacto-oligosaccharides (from cow’s milk sugar), fructo-oligosaccharides), whey protein (from cow’s milk), butter oil (from cow’s milk), tri calcium di citrate, refined tuna fish oil, potassium citrate, acidity regulator (citric acid), emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), tri calcium phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium L-ascorbate, inositol, calcium hydroxide, choline chloride, magnesium carbonate, potassium hydroxide, di potassium hydrogen phosphate, taurine, ferrous lactate, sodium hydroxide, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, beta carotene, zinc sulphate, cytidine 5′ monophosphate, L-carnitine, adenosine 5′-monophosphate, retinyl acetate, uridine 5′ monophosphate disodium salt, inosine 5′-monophosphate disodium salt, calcium D-pantothenate, cholecalciferol, nicotinamide, guanosine 5′-monophosphate disodium salt, copper gluconate, D-biotin, thiamin hydrochloride, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, phytomenadione, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin.
- Clarke SE et al. J Hum Nutr Diet 2007; 20(4): 329-339.
- Koletzko B et al. J Perinat Med 2008; 36: 5-14.