Karicare Toddler Goats’ Milk Drink Stage 3
- Formulated especially for toddlers from 1 year whose nutritional intake may be inadequate.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 688 747
Karicare Toddler Goats’ Milk Drink Stage 3 is a delicious and highly nutritious alternative for toddlers who have difficulties with cows’ milk based supplements or for parents who simply prefer to use a goats’ milk supplement. It has 16 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin D and Calcium to support normal bone structure as well as Iron and Zinc for normal immune system function.
* Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate. *When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet.
- Made with the goodness of goats’ milk.
- Contains 16 vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin D and Calcium to support normal bone structure, as well as Iron and Zinc for normal immune system function*.
- Gentle nutrition.
- 100% recyclable tin, lid and scoop.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are 100% recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler.
- Add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|From 1 year||200mL||4||2|
*1 scoop = 8.2g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 57mL of toddler nutritional supplement. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Contains goats’ and cows’ milk, and fish
|Average contents||Avg Qty Per Serve||% RDI Per Serve#||Avg Qty Per 100mL|
|Energy||664 kJ||293 kJ|
|159 kcal||70 kcal|
|Protein||4.3 g||1.9 g|
|Fat, total||7.7 g||3.4 g|
|— saturated||3.4 g||1.5 g|
|— trans||0.10 g||0.06 g|
|— polyunsaturated||0.90 g||0.41 g|
|— Omega 3, total||160 mg||70 mg|
|— ALA(1)||120 mg||52 mg|
|— LCPUFAs(2)||40 mg||17.0 mg|
|— DHA(3)||30 mg||14.0 mg|
|— EPA(4)||10.0 mg||3.0 mg|
|— monounsaturated||3.2 g||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||17.2 g||7.6 g|
|— Sugars||17.2 g||7.6 g|
|— Lactose||17.0 g||7.5 g|
|Sodium||45 mg||20 mg|
|Vitamin A||86 μg-RE||29 %||38 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.8 μg||36 %||0.78 μg|
|Vitamin E||2.5 mg||50 %||1.1 mg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.25 mg||50 %||0.11 mg|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||0.40 mg||50 %||0.17 mg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||2.5 mg||50 %||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.27 mg||39 %||0.12 mg|
|Folate||23 μg||23 %||10.0 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.50 μg||50 %||0.22 μg|
|Vitamin C||15.0 mg||50 %||6.7 mg|
|Calcium||210 mg||30 %||93 mg|
|Phosphorus||140 mg||28 %||64 mg|
|Magnesium||17.6 mg||22 %||7.8 mg|
|Iron||2.7 mg||45 %||1.2 mg|
|Zinc||1.0 mg||22 %||0.44 mg|
|Iodine||32 μg||46 %||14.0 μg|
|scGOS(5)||1.35 g||0.60 g|
|lcFOS(6)||0.15 g||0.07 g|
|Natural monophosphate nucleotides||3.2 mg||1.4 mg|
* % Daily intake per serve is based on the recommended dietary intake for young children aged 1-3 years, based on the Australian New Zealand Food Standards Code.
1 α – Linolenic Acid
2 Long Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
3 Docosahexaenoic Acid
4 Eicosapentaenoic Acid
5 short chain Galacto-Oligosaccharides
6 long chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides
Goat milk, (90% when reconstituted), lactose (purified from milk), vegetable oils (antioxidant (sunflower lecithin, mixed tocepherols)), short chain galacto-oligosaccharides (from milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (fish, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocepherols, ascorbyl palmitate)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides.
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.