Karicare Toddler Sheep Milk Drink
- Formulated especially for toddlers from 1 year whose nutritional intake may be inadequate.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
Karicare Toddler sheep Milk Drink Stage 3 is made with the goodness of high-quality sheep milk and Omega 3 DHA. Blended with 16 vitamins and minerals, including Calcium and Vitamin D to help your little one grow and develop normally*. Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.*When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet.
- 16 vitamins and minerals.
- Made with high-quality sheep milk.
- Gentle nutrition for little tummies.
- 100% recyclable tin, lid and scoop.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are 100% recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built in leveller.
- Add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|From 1 year||200mL||4||1-2|
*1 scoop = 7.5g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
This product contains sheep and cows’ milk, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Ave Qty Per Serve||% Daily Intake Per Serve||Ave Qty Per 100mL|
|Energy||637 kJ||289 kJ|
|152 kcal||69 kcal|
|Protein||3.5 g||1.6 g|
|Carbohydrates||15.2 g||6.9 g|
|— Sugars||13.9 g||6.3 g|
|— Lactose||13.9 g||6.3 g|
|— Sodium||31 mg||13.9 mg|
|Total Fat||8.3 g||3.8 g|
|— Saturated||2.5 g||1.1 g|
|— Trans||0.16 g||0.07 g|
|— Monounsaturated||4.1 g||1.8 g|
|— Polyunsaturated||1.8 g||0.81 g|
|— Total Omega 3||238 mg||108 mg|
|— ALA a||179 mg||81 mg|
|— LCPUFAs b||54 mg||24 mg|
|— DHA c||35 mg||16 mg|
|— EPA d||8.4 mg||3.8 mg|
|Calcium||208 mg||30 %||95 mg|
|Phosphorus||134 mg||27 %||61 mg|
|Magnesium||17.5 mg||22 %||8 mg|
|Iron||2.4 mg||40 %||1.1 mg|
|Zinc||0.89 mg||20 %||0.41 mg|
|Iodine||31 mg||45 %||14.3 mg|
|Vitamin A||59 μg-RE||20 %||27 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.3 μg||26 %||0.59 μg|
|Vitamin E||2.1 mg||42 %||0.96 mg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.16 mg||32 %||0.07 mg|
|Vitamin B~2~||0.38 μg||48 %||0.17 μg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.13 mg||18 %||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.48 μg||48 %||0.22 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||1.4 mg||28 %||0.64 mg|
|Folate||23 μg||23 %||10.3 μg|
|Vitamin C||15 mg||50 %||6.8 mg|
|scGOS ^||1.35 g||0.61 g|
|lcFOS ^^||0.15 g||0.07 g|
bLCPUFAs – long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
c Docosahexaenoic Acid
d Eicosapentaenoic acid
^ ScGOS = short chain galacto-oligosaccharides
^^ IcFOS = long chain Fructo-oligosaccharides
*%Daily intake per serve is based on the recommended dietary intake for children aged 1-3 years
Sheep milk (74% when reconstituted), lactose, vegetable oils (contains emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate)), short chain galacto-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish oil, sodium caseinate, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, di-alpha tocopherol), emulsifier (soy lecithin)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharies, potassium citrate.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1,B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D3, E), folic acid.
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.