PKU Lophlex Powder
- For use in the dietary management of proven PKU in children from eight years and adults, including pregnant women.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 688 747
|Flavour||Size||Code||Units Per Carton||Pharmacode|
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager
for your region.
A powder free from phenylalanine, but containing a balanced mixture of the other essential and non-essential amino acids, vitamins, trace elements and some minerals.
- Contains Phe-free protein (amino acids), carbohydrate, essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Very low volume –1 sachet (28g) made up to just 80ml of liquid provides a whole 20g of protein equivalent (PE)!.
- Very low calorie – only 91 calories per 20g PE.
- Ideal to use while traveling as an alternative to liquids.
Direction of Use
- Water or diluted drinks should be offered/taken at the same time as PKU Lophlex.
- To ensure tolerance, PKU Lophlex may initially need to be introduced at a lower concentration.
- To prepare PKU Lophlex, pour 65ml of cold water into a container with a screw top lid.
- Empty the contents of the sachet into the container.
- Seal and shake well until the powder is dissolved.
- PKU Lophlex is best served chilled and consumed immediately.
- Store in a cool dry place.