- For use in the dietary management of intractable epilepsy using the ketogenic diet or for fat malabsorption such as cystic fibrosis or chronic liver disease.
- MCT Oil is not a source of essential fatty acids or fat soluble vitamins.
- Suitable for infants, children and adults.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 688 747
|Size||Code||Units per carton||Pharmacode|
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager for your region.
A liquid containing a mixture of medium chain triglycerides.
Direction of Use
- MCT Oil can be mixed with liquids or used as part of a modular feed.
- MCT Oil should be introduced slowly into the diet as rapid absorption of large intakes may cause vomiting or diarrhea.
- Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight between 4ºC – 25ºC.
- Once opened, use within one month.
- Always replace the lid after use.