- MSUD Maxamum is for use in the dietary management of proven MSUD in children over eight years of age and adults, including pregnant women.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 688 747
|Flavour||Size||Code||Unit per carton||Pharmacode|
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager
for your region.
A leucine, isoleucine and valine free powder containing a balanced mixture of the other essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Available in Orange flavour.
Direction of Use
- MSUD Maxamum is best served as a chilled drink.
- First paste the prescribed amount of powder with a little water and then gradually add sufficient water to yield the prescribed volume.
- Initially, a 1 to 7 dilution is recommended (i.e. 100g Maxamum plus 700ml of water) with the concentration increasing to 1 to 5 (i.e. 100g Maxamum plus 500ml of water) with increasing tolerance.
- MSUD Maxamum may be given in a more concentrated form e.g. a paste or concentrated drink with water or diluted drinks offered at the same time.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use within one month.
- Once reconstituted, the feed should be stored in a refrigerator and consumed within 24 hours.
- Stir or shake immediately before serving.