PKU GMPro Ultra
- For the dietary management of proven phenylketonuria (PKU) in children aged 3 years onwards and adults.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 688 747
|Units Per Carton
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager
for your region.
A lemon flavoured, nutritionally incomplete, low-phenylalanine* powdered drink mix containing glycomacropeptide (GMP), with essential and non-essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and a small amount of carbohydrate and fat.
- Low calorie: 98 kcal per 20g Protein equivalent serving.
- Low volume: 1 sachet plus 180ml water.
Suitable for individuals from 3 years of age. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Not for parental use.
Use under medical supervision. Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition. Not suitable for individuals with a cow’s milk allergy.
- PKU GMPro ULTRA Lemonade should not be used as a sole source of protein but must be given in conjunction with natural protein and other nutrients to supply phenylalanine, fluid and general nutrition requirements of the patient in medically prescribed quantities. Monitor micronutrient intakes to ensure an individual’s intakes are optimal.
Direction of Use
- Recommended Feed Concentration is 33.4g powder (1 sachet) made up with 180ml water to give a final volume of 210ml. A lower concentration may be required according to individual tastes and tolerance.
- Water or additional fluid should be offered at the same time as PKU GMPro ULTRA Lemonade to ensure adequate fluid intake.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Once opened, content should be used up immediately.
* PKU GMPro ULTRA Lemonade contains 36mg PHE per33.4 g serving.