- XP Maxamum is for use in the dietary management of proven PKU in children over eight years of age and adults, including pregnant women.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 688 747
|Flavour||Size||Code||Units per carton||Pharmacode|
Please contact the Nutricia Metabolic Key account manager
for your region.
A phenylalanine free powder containing a balanced mixture of the other essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Available in Unflavoured and Orange.
- Contains Phe-free protein (amino acids) and carbohydrate as well as essential vitamins and minerals. Contains minimal traces of fat (<0.5g/100g).
- Provides 40g of protein equivalent per 100g of powder.
- Refreshingly mild flavour.
Direction of Use
- XP Maxamum is best served as a chilled drink.
- First paste the prescribed amount of powder with a little water, then gradually add sufficient water to yield the prescribed volume.
- Initially, a 1 to 7 dilution is recommended (i.e. 100g XP Maxamum plus 700ml of water) with the concentration increasing to 1 to 5 (i.e. 100g XP Maxamum plus 500ml of water) with increasing tolerance.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use within one month.
- Once reconstituted, the feed should be stored in a refrigerator and consumed within 24 hours.
- Stir or shake immediately before serving.