What should I do if I think my baby may have Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy?

Book an appointment with a Healthcare Professional, such as a paediatrician, as they will be able to assess if baby’s symptoms are because of a Cows’ Milk Protein Allergy (CMPA) or something else.

[thumbs-rating-buttons ]

You might be interested in

Feeding solids to your baby: when and what to feed them

Try Our Baby Symptom Checker

Does your baby have tummy troubles, issues with feeding or won’t stop crying? If your baby is less than 12 months old, our Baby Symptom Checker is a useful way to capture your baby’s symptoms for your discussion with your HCP.
6 common concerns you may have about your baby | Nutricia

6 common concerns you may have about your baby

Even healthy babies can have feeding and digestion problems. Misunderstanding the signs and treating the symptoms can get in the way of a happy household.