Nutritionally tailored for infants aged between 6 and 12 months, it’s gentle on little tummies, has been trusted for generations, is free from added preservatives and artificial flavours, and contains the key ingredients to support your baby.
Our Karicare Stage 2 Sachets are a useful way to try Karicare to see if it’s right for your baby. They also offer convenience for those times when you need to feed on the go
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilize all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved sterilizer
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilized feeding bottle.
- Tear the top off the sachet and pour all the powder into water.
- Always add 200mL of water for one sachet. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.