Easy Peas Mac N' Chesse
Easy Peas Mac N' Cheese
- 100 g macaroni
- 130 g cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, corn and capsicum
- 12 scoops AptaGrow* *Equivalent to 52g of 1+ product, 54g of 3+ product, 60g of 6+ product.
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Follow macaroni steps on packet and cook pasta, with cauliflower, peas, corn and capsicum, until macaroni is al dente.
- Meanwhile mix AptaGrow powder and water, until blended.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, over low heat, add flour and whisk, until smooth, remove from heat and add AptaGrow mixture slowly, whisking. Return to heat and whisk until thickened. Remove from heat and stir through cheese.
- Drain, pasta and vegetables and add to cheese white sauce.
- Serve in bowls.
If you're returning to work, let us help you return with confidence.
Our newsletter has tools, tips and expert advice to help ensure you and your child are ready.
Thanks for signing up
You'll hear from us soon
Returning to work?
Sign-up to receive practical tips and advice for a smooth transition back to work.