- 350 g potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 6 scoops AptaGrow
- 1 - 2 tbsp lukewarm water
- In a large saucepan, fill ¾ of the way with water. Add potatoes, and cook on medium to high heat until boiling. Reduce heat to medium and cook for a further 10 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- Meanwhile, in a jug whisk together AptaGrow powder with lukewarm warm and set aside.
- Drain cooked potatoes and mash. Add the AptaGrow mixture and more water if required to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve with all your favourite meals.
If you're returning to work, let us help you return with confidence.
Our newsletter has tools, tips and expert advice to help ensure you and your child are ready.
Thanks for signing up
You'll hear from us soon
Returning to work?
Sign-up to receive practical tips and advice for a smooth transition back to work.