Aptamil®Gold+ Lactose Intolerance
- Suitable for infants with lactose intolerance requiring a partial or complete breast milk substitute.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 688 747
Aptamil Gold+ Lactose Intolerance is a premium formula, suitable for infants with lactose intolerance, requiring a partial or complete breast milk substitute.
Aptamil® Gold+ De-Lact has changed its name to Aptamil® Gold+ Lactose Intolerance. The name change has been made so it is easier for a consumer to identify the product and its fit for their infants feeding needs. There is no change to the product recipe.
A premium infant formula suitable for infants from birth with lactose intolerance requiring a partial or complete breast milk substitute.
- Transitional cows’ milk based formula for infants with lactose intolerance and who are in recovery from associated diarrhea. Most cases of lactose intolerance in infants are temporary and a normal feeding routine can be recommended once the infant has recovered.1,2
- May be of assistance for formula fed infants with colic or digestive discomfort as a result of undigested lactose.
- Contains ingredients such as iron, calcium, vitamin D and zinc to assist infant normal growth and development.*
- Enriched with Omega-3 DHA to support brain and eye development. 3
Contraindications for use
Confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built in leveler. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. It is safer to use Aptamil Gold+ Delact immediately after it is prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|Birth to 2 weeks||60mL||2||Up to 8|
|2 – 4 weeks||90mL||3||7 – 8|
|1 – 2 months||120mL||4||6 – 7|
|3 – 4 months||150mL||5||5 – 6|
|5 – 6 months||180 mL||6||4 – 5|
|7 – 8 months||180 mL||6||3 – 5|
|9 – 12 months||180 mL||6||3 – 4|
*1 scoop = 4.3g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 30mL of water yields approximately 33.3mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Contains cows’ milk, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Per 100mL|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|-Arachidonic Acid (AA)||11.6 mg|
|-Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||6.7 mg|
|Vitamin A||55 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin K||4.5 μg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||50 μg|
|Vitamin B~2~||100 μg|
|Vitamin B~6~||40 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.11 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||0.43 mg|
|Vitamin C||9.3 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B~5~)||0.33 mg|
|aLong chain polyunsaturated fatty acid|
Glucose syrup, vegetable oils (antioxidant (citric acid), calcium caseinate (milk), maltodextrin, omega LCPUFAs (fish oil, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols (soy), ascorbyl palmitate)), emulsifier (soy lecithin), L-cystine, choline chloride, taurine, L-tryptophan, inositol, L-carnitine, antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate).
- Heyman P. Pediatrics 2006; 118:1279–1286.
- Koletzko P et al. J Perinat Med 2008;36:5–14.