Karicare Follow-on Goat Milk Formula
6 to 12 Months
- Healthy infants from six months as a partial or complete breast milk substitute, as part of a mixed diet.
Order Information details
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 438 500
Karicare Goats’ Milk Follow-On Formula is a breast milk substitute which contains the goodness of goats’ milk and the key ingredients to support babies.
- Made with the goodness of real goats’ milk.
- Suitable for mixed feeding.
- Gentle nutrition.
- 100% recyclable tin, lid and scoop.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|6 – 9 months||200mL||4||3-5|
|9 – 12 months||200mL||4||3-4|
*1 scoop = 7.3g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Contains goats’ milk, cows’ milk, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Per 100ml|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Linoleic Acid||420 mg|
|α-Linolenic acid||60 mg|
|Vitamin A||71 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin K||6.8 μg|
|Vitamin B~1~||64 μg|
|Vitamin B~2~||131 μg|
|Vitamin B~6~||38 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.21 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||0.70 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B~5~)||0.37 mg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
Goat milk, lactose, (purified from cows’ milk), vegetable oils, (antioxidant (sunflower lecithin)), choline chloride, acidity regulator (citric acid, calcium hydroxide), L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine.