Karicare Follow-On Sheep Milk Formula
6 to 12 Months
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 1800 889 480
Karicare Sheep is made with the goodness of high quality sheep milk. Blended with key ingredients to support your little one.
- Made with high quality sheep milk.
- Key ingredients to support your little one.
- 100% recyclable tin, lid and scoop.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in Leveler. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|7 – 12 months||200mL||4||3-4|
*1 scoop = 7.2g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
This product contains sheep and cows’ milk, fish and soy.
|Average contents||Per 100ml|
|Total Fat||3.6 g|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||13.4 mg|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)||18.7 mg|
|Vitamin A||61 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.1 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin K||4.6 μg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||63 μg|
|Vitamin B~2~||126 μg|
|Vitamin B~6~||52 μg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.22 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||0.61 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (B~5~)||0.52 mg|
|Vitamin C||11.6 mg|
|scGOS ^||0.36 g|
|lcFOS ^^||0.04 g|
|a long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
^ short chain Galacto-Oligosaccharides
^^ Iong chain Fructo-Oligosacchardies
Lactose, sheep milk solids, vegetable oils (contains emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate)), short chain galacto-oligosaccharides, dried omega LCPUFAs (contains fish oil, sodium caseinate, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, di-alpha tocopherol), emulsifier (soy lecithin)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, L-cysteine, choline chloride, taurine, inositol, L-carnitine.