Karicare Toddler Nutritional Supplement stage 4
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 438 500
Karicare Toddler Milk Drink 2+ years provides the essential vitamins and minerals, such as Zinc to support normal growth and development in toddlers *. It has Calcium and Vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure, as well as Iron for normal immune system function *. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your growing toddler is getting quality nutrition. Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
*When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
- With Calcium and Vitamin D.
- Contains Iron for normal immune system function .*
- With 16 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Contains Omega 3 DHA fatty acids.
- 100% recyclable tin, lid and scoop.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are 100% recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
Contraindications for use
Confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance. Not suitable before 12 months of age.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Using the scoop enclosed, add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of drinking water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built-in leveler. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water.
- Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.
If it safer to use Karicare Toddler Nutritional Supplement immediately after it is prepared. Discard unfinished drinks. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|From 2 years||200mL||4||1-2|
*1 scoop = 8.8g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 56mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Contains cows’ milk, fish and soy products.
|Average contents||Ave Qty Per Serve||Ave Qty Per 100ml||%Daily Intake Per Serve|
|Energy||645 kJ||288 kJ|
|154 kcal||69 kcal|
|Protein||5.0 g||2.2 g|
|Carbohydrates||22 g||9.7 g|
|— Sugars||14.0 g||6.3 g|
|— Lactose||13.8 g||6.2 g|
|— Sucrose||NIL g||NIL g|
|Total Fat||4.8 g||2.1 g|
|Saturated fatty acid||3.4 g||1.5 g|
|Trans||<0.1 g||<0.1 g|
|— Monounsaturated fatty acid||1.1 g||0.49 g|
|— Polyunsaturated fatty acid||0.20 g||0.09 g|
|— Total Omega 3||90 mg||40 mg|
|— ALA a||38 mg||17.0 mg|
|— LCPUFAs b||43 mg||19.1 mg|
|— DHA c||32 mg||14.5 mg|
|— EPA||11.7 mg||5.2 mg|
|Calcium||227 mg||101 mg||32 %|
|Phosphorus||147 mg||66 mg||29 %|
|Sodium||55 mg||25 mg|
|2.4 mmol||1.1 mmol|
|Magnesium||19.7 mg||8.8 mg||25 %|
|Iron||2.2 mg||0.96 mg||36 %|
|Zinc||1.0 mg||0.45 mg||22 %|
|Iodine||23 μg||10.5 μg||33 %|
|Vitamin A||70 μg-RE||31 μg-RE||23 %|
|Vitamin D||1.1 μg||0.48 μg||22 %|
|Vitamin E||2.1 mg||0.96 mg||43 %|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.15 mg||0.07 mg||31 %|
|Riboflavin (B~2~)||0.31 mg||0.14 mg||39 %|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.25 mg||0.11 mg||35 %|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.31 μg||0.14 μg||31 %|
|Niacin (B~3~)||1.8 mg||0.80 mg||36 %|
|Folate||45 μg||19.9 μg||45 %|
|Vitamin C||15.0 mg||6.7 mg||50 %|
|scGOS ^||1.35 g||0.6 g|
|lcFOS ^^||0.15 g||0.07 g|
|a Alpha Linolenic Acid
b Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
c Docosahexaenoic Acid
d Eicosahexanoic Acid
^ scGOS - short chain Galacto-Oligosaccharides
^^ IcFOS - long chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides
# %Daily intake per serve is based on the recommended dietary intake for children aged 1 – 3 years.
Milk solids, maltodextrin, galacto-oligosaccharides (contain milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (contain fish, milk, soy, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, di-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium ascorbate)), long chain polyfructose, emulsifier (soy lecithin).
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D3, E), folic acid.
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.