Karicare Toddler Milk Drink
- Formulated especially for toddlers from 1 year whose nutritional intake may be inadequate.
Contact Nutricia Customer Care 0800 438 500
Karicare Toddler Growing Up Milk Drink 12+ Months provides the essential vitamins and minerals that help contribute to normal growth and development in toddlers*. It has Calcium and Vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure, as well as Iron for normal immune system function *.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your growing toddler is getting quality nutrition. Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intake of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
*When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet.
- Made with the goodness of real New Zealand milk.
- 16 vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc and calcium to support normal growth and development in toddlers*.
- With Omega 3 DHA fatty acids.
- No added preservatives.
- No added table sugar (sucrose).
- 100% recyclable tin, lid and scoop.
At Karicare, we’re committed to supporting sustainability. That’s why all of our formula tins, including the lid and scoop, are 100% recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they’re empty.
Contraindications for use
Confirmed cows’ milk protein allergy, galactosaemia, lactose intolerance.
Direction of Use
- Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveler.
- Add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by the date on bottom of the container.
- After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
|Age||Cooled boiled water||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
*1 scoop = 8.9g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 56mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
Allergen and Cultural Information
Contains cows‘ milk fish, soy.
|Average contents||Ave Qty Per Serve||% Daily Intake Per Serve||Ave Qty Per 100ml|
|Energy||653 kJ||291 kJ|
|156 kcal||70 kcal|
|Protein||5.0 g||2.2 g|
|Carbohydrates||22 g||9.9 g|
|— Sugars||14.0 g||6.3 g|
|— Lactose||14.0 g||6.2 g|
|— Sucrose||Nil g||Nil g|
|Total Fat||4.9 g||2.2 g|
|Saturated||3.4 mg||1.5 mg|
|— Trans||<0.1 g||<0.1 g|
|— Monounsaturated||1.1 g||0.49 g|
|— Polyunsaturated||0.20 g||0.09 g|
|— Total Omega 3||90 mg||40 mg|
|— ALA a||38 mg||17 mg|
|— LCPUFAs b||43 mg||19.1 mg|
|— DHA c||32 mg||14.4 mg|
|— EPA||11.8 mg||5.3 mg|
|Calcium||230 mg||33 %||102 mg|
|Phosphorus||149 mg||30 %||66 mg|
|Sodium||56 mg||25 mg|
|2.4 mmol||1.1 mmol|
|Magnesium||19.9 mg||25 %||8.9 mg|
|Iron||2.2 mg||36 %||0.97 mg|
|Zinc||1.0 mg||23 %||0.45 mg|
|Iodine||24 μg||34 %||10.6 μg|
|Vitamin A||71 μg-RE||32 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.1 mcg||0.49 mcg|
|Vitamin E||2.2 mg||0.97 mg|
|Thiamin (B~1~)||0.16 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitamin B~2~||0.31 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitamin B~6~||0.25 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitamin B~12~||0.29 μg||0.13 μg|
|Niacin (B~3~)||1.8 mg||0.81 mg|
|Folate||45 μg||20 μg|
|Vitamin C||15.0 mg||6.7 mg|
|scGOS ^||1.35 g||0.60 g|
|lcFOS ^^||0.15 g||0.07 g|
|a Alpha Linolenic Acid
b long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
c Docosahexaenoic Acid
d Eicosapentaenoic Acid
^ short chain galacto-oligosaccharides
^^ long chain Fructo-oligosacchardies
Milk solids, maltodextrin, galacto-oligosaccharides (contain milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (contain fish, milk, soy, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols, dialpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium ascorbate)), long chain polyfructose, emulsifier (soy lecithin).
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.